Sunday, February 9, 2020

Advise You On The Good Design Of A Warehouse











About:

CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER!


You imagine the ideal store and I will make it work!


I have more than 20 years of experience in warehouse management and control. Now, through Fiverr, I can offer you my services without you having to spend large amounts of money.


The advice includes:
  • Warehouse capacity
  • Distribution of shelves and aisles
  • Warehouse Areas
  • Space use evaluation
  • Location
  • Report


My work is professional and with a high degree of responsibility.


Any questions, you can write me without any commitment.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Job, will definitely order again, thank you

:

Thank you, good luck with your business.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment