Monday, February 17, 2020

Organize Write Or Edit Your Resume Or Cover Letter











About:

I want to start out and say I am not an trained expert at resume or cover letter writing (that is why my prices are so low) but I am pretty darn good at it and I enjoy helping people. My last two years of high school I took classes on how to write a resume and impress an employer to get a job. I always loved writing and had fun doing resumes.When I was in Massage School to become a massage therapist we also had a class about resume writing and organization that helped me see the importance of a great resume and cover letter. A resume and cover letter is the first chance at a good impression for employers. I love helping all my friends and family with their resumes. My current boss told me the reason she chose to interview me was because of my impressive cover letter and resume. One of my friends told me I should start charging people. So here I am. Every one of my packages will include an organized and professional reference sheet at no cost to you! Thank you for your time and I look forward to helping you impress employers!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment