Monday, February 17, 2020

Help You Use Linkedin To Help You Find A Job











About:

I can help you learn what makes a strong LinkedIn profile and how you can make yours stand out! I also can teach you how to network via LinkedIn to meet alumni or others in your field who may help you advance in your career or find new job opportunities. I also offer resume editing services and interview preparation tips. (These are available in the "Advanced" package.) 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ariel provided excellent feedback in a very structured approach! It was great working with Ariel, who was very responsive and energetic. The service went beyond my expectations, with many unexpected, very useful tips. Ariel was very motivating! Highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, Laurene! You’re so kind to give me such fantastic accolades! It was a pleasure working with you too!

:

I bought this gig to freshen up my LinkedIn profile...It's always good to have a fresh set of eyes looking at a profile from time to time. Ariel was great in terms of her speed and quality of service, delivering a report earlier than I expected. She pointed out some very important oversights in my profile, and made some great recommendations.

:

Kamal provided timely information regarding his needs & wants for his LinkedIn revision. This was essential in knowing exactly what to focus on in my recommendations for him.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment