Saturday, February 8, 2020

Be A Resume Writer











About:

I am a professional CV writer and I have the ability to make a eye catching CVs for clients. 

I will develop your resume that will highlight your career objectives, working experience, and education background. It will be get noticed by any HR department of company in which you will apply for a job.   



Package includes:

  • Rewriting your CV
  • Powerful introduction that will grab the attention 
  • Achievement based bullets   




I am very excited to help you for getting your dream job with an eye catching resume. 

Thank you for your precious time. 



INBOX me before buying my gig 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast Delivery

Seller's Response:

Thank you Keuione!

Seller's Response:

She has done an awesome Job. Highly Recommended. Very helpful and kind person who goes out of her way to help and i would highly recommend her.

Seller's Response:

Thank you..!!

Seller's Response:

Very fast delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment