Monday, February 10, 2020

Write Your Amazing Professional Bio











About:

I'm a professional writer (academic, business, specialty, playwright, & poet), actor, & consultant that has written THOUSANDS of biographies & personal, professional, & artistic statements.


I have over 20 years of expertise and I know how important it is that your biography standout, be thoughtful, explanatory, & representative of your skill, work, & passion!



As an individual that writes several personal bios and statements each year, for my own engagement in diverse projects, ventures, & audiences, I know how difficult it can be to craft your own.



Let me help you tell your story!


For bio or statement writing: Provide info requested &/or attach current resume &/or previous bio/statement.



Don't have these? Just provide up to 5 links to your work, websites, etc. 



***SPECIALTIES***: Academics, Authors, Artists, Poets, Playwrights, Dancers, Actors, Motivational Speakers, Bloggers, Entrepreneurs, Social Service & Public Health.



Extra-fast delivery and custom orders available!

Have questions- just ask!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was probably my BEST Fiverr experience so far. Loved her professionalism, promptness and understanding of me and my gig request. Hands down worth every penny!

:

Great work! Put together a bio that was way better than I expected. I definitely recommend highly and I will use your service again when I need more writing. Thank you!!

:

Thank you! Outstanding experience! Techburt is an amazing to work with. Promptly supplied necessary materials, clear about needs, great communication! Made it very easy to deliver a perfectly tailored product. Hope to work Techburt again! Thanks for the tip =-)

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment