Sunday, February 9, 2020

Interview Coach Form Experienced HR Recuiter











About:

***Expert Interview Coaching from a 15 year plus USA Corporate HR Recruiter***



I have interviewed, hired and recommended candidates at all levels. I can seriously prepare YOU for your job interview using the tricks and tips i've learnt as a Recruiter

 

Over 15 years' experience in the HR industry, I've helped many people find and secure their dream job with companies that include: GE, ING, Aetna, Mass Mutual, Bank of America.

 

 I understand how nerve wrecking interviews are and I can truly offer you my expertise.

 

What you will receive:

Skype time

  • The help of a professional interviewer to prepare and structure your emotions, answers and resume.
  • Optional "Interview cheat sheet" with example behavioral based questions, show you how to  tailor your responses easily
  • Optional "Mock Interview(s) and resume critique 

 

Why me?

 

1. You will receive personalized and expert advice 

2. I have a track record in improving success rates of candidates being hired



One on one coaching experience - I spend quality time preparing before our meeting assessing your interview goals



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment