Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Coach You To Find The Job You Want











About:

Statistically we spend more time at work than home, more time with colleagues than our family and more time in an office chair than on our sofa......  with that kind of commitment..... make sure you have the right job!!



I am a qualified career coach who is offering a 20 minute coaching session for those are entering into the workplace for the first time, wanting a promotion, a career transition, to resolve a work issue or find a new career path.  



I have had many coaching session in the past and it has helped me a lot with many decisions I've had to make.  Now I am in a position to return the favour and help bring everyone a step closer to their perfect career.  

Reviews


:

cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment