Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Help Practice How To Be Your Best For Your Next Interview











About:

An interview is not an interrogation, I will help you take more control of the interview process and help you stand out from the others. There are  3 techniques that we will use together for you to feel more confident and prepared. Before we meet virtually, I will be sending you some questions to prepare for our time together. We will be role-playing- that's where you can really practice!! I am a former professional actor, this will feel like the real thing.



Recent quote: "Joel I can't thank you enough for your help yesterday - although it seems a lifetime ago.  My interview was this afternoon at 3 pm.  
I had a few minutes before the writing assignment began so I took the time to write down the starters we talked about yesterday and points to help me remember that I wanted to make sure I made. At the top of the page, I wrote - VALIDATE YOURSELF - and that's what I did,
I felt confident and relaxed and I did the best I feel I have ever done, and that is in part to your great suggestions yesterday - they helped me focus."

Reviews


:

Joel is a great listener and provides practical direction and advice on how to perform naturally and confidently in your next interview. Highly recommend!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment