Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Provide Technology Consulting, For Your Business











About:

My consulting services will help to remedy your technology problems or questions. Whether you are a consumer or a business, my background in Computer Information Systems will deliver the results you are looking for.



I can help you to find your next smartphone, decide upon software or hardware for your workflow, design PC's for intensive work. Among other things.



All of my packages will require a series of questions over Fiverr. These questions will be used to find what problems are in place, and how to remedy them with solution (New PC's,  A change in sofftware, 



What I will need to make the process fast and easy for you:

  • I will need some background knowledge of your needs (Examples: "We use Macs at our office", "I am a photographer, so I need a lot of storage", or "I want to start Streaming.")
  • Tell me what kind of budget you have for a solution. (This will make it so I can provide a better solution for you)




What I cannot provide:

  • I cannot provide repairs for mobile devices
  • I cannot assemble or repair computers on site, due to the online nature of Fiveer. 
  • I cannot provide advice for Custom Loop Watercooling

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment