Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Music Consultation Call And Follow Up Advice Email











About:

With 4 years of entertainment law training and 6 years working in artist management I have come across an expansive array of music careers and business models, from 'Heritage' artists, artists on major labels, all the way to developing and breaking new acts. I want to offer my wealth of experience, including what I have learned from mistakes along the way to you. 



I will spend a minimum of 30 minutes talking over where you are in your career, where you want to be and what your next steps should be. We can set up your own label, or make you more appealing to established/major labels, we can plan your tour budget, discuss a contract you have been given, how you should brand yourself and anything else you are worried about.



Let's plan you future to be as productive as possible. Let's explore new business models and platforms and find your perfect outlet to get your music heard. 

Reviews


:

Hiring you was the best decision. Such a pleasure.

:

She is proficient, knowledgeable and very professional. Also, she is impeccably timely in her response and delivery.

:

Great and fast service. She helped me with every question and gave me great advice. Would totally recommend.

:

She's awesome, gave me the best advice I've been given on how to create a fan base.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment