Sunday, February 2, 2020

Improve Your Resume In Structure And Content











About:

Having trouble hearing back from employers? Struggling to package your experiences in an organized, positive manner? I can help you. I have been working in recruiting for the last 5 years and I can assist you with everything from grammar and spelling issues to a full rewrite or reformat of your resume. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Val is quick with her response and I'm excited to have her work on my LinkedIn next!

Seller's Response:

Leah was very easy to work with. She was clear with what she was looking for and quick in responding to my questions and edits. Best of luck in the job search, Leah!

Seller's Response:

Val was fantastic, she took my resume from good to mind blowing good. She was on top of it right away and had dozens of amazing ideas that I would never have gotten to on my own in a million years. It really does pay to bring in an expert ( and Val is most certainly that) and i am so glad i did!

Seller's Response:

Working with Matt was incredibly easy. He started with a great resume to begin with and was super receptive to my ideas to tweak it to make it that much better. He'll be getting some great opportunities in no time! Best of luck!

Seller's Response:

Great insights and helpful feedback. Quick response and great communication!




No comments:

Post a Comment