Saturday, February 1, 2020

Be Your Marketing And Business Mentor Or Business Advisor











About:

Hello, my name is Alex Genadinik, and I've coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs just like you, and I look forward to working with you.



In this service, you and I will get on a video call and have a real conversation about your specific situation. I'll answer specific questions you have, and I will help get your business heading in the right direction.



If you want, I can help you on an ongoing basis and mentor you until you become a strong and successful entrepreneur.

Reviews


:

Excellent quality of conversation. Although i had very specific business issues to discuss about, Alex was able to understand my situation and ready to help me to take appropriate actions to overcome all the obstacles. Very happy to have him as a mentor.

:

A good listener and engaging coach who provides excellent advice and leads you to an answers you are looking for. His advice is tailored to my personal aspirations where he provides good suggestions. Throughout, it has been an awesome session and I highly recommend the seller!

:

He was instrumental in answering questions.

:

Very friendly and communicative, lots of experience and good information. Definitely recommend.

:

Alex provided me with some useful info on launching and running my business, answered my questions. He was speaking fast and straight to the point, so the session was very efficiently. Thank you, Alex!




No comments:

Post a Comment