Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Develop A Professional Resume And Cover Letter











About:

If you are in need of a professional resume and cover letter to apply for that "perfect" job, I am here to help! As someone who has spent time formatting resumes for government contracting proposals as well as spent a few months in the HR/Recruiting field, I have a bit of a knack for resume formatting and presentation.



My prior experience has included assisting recent college graduates as well as experienced job-seekers with the following:



  • Developing first resumes and cover letters
  • Reworking existing resumes and cover letters to fit a particular job description
  • Reformatting existing resumes and cover letters to look more eye-catching and attractive

  • Tips to improve resumes and cover letters so that they stand out among other applicants


NOTE: The photo shown in the gig is a stock photo and is not representative of the resume design you will receive. While I do ensure that each resume and cover letter has an attractive and readable layout, please be aware that t
his gig focuses on content development and NOT heavy resume graphic design. 

Reviews


:

Kimmie was incredibly professional, quick to respond, and insightful. The final products are well written and everything I intended on asking and adding during our correspondence, she had already covered! I should have done this much sooner and am thankful I found kimmie91783 to perfectly line up with what I needed.

:

Kimmie was excellent to work with, very prompt in her communication and explained the process very well. She did an excellent job!

:

I would definitely recommend this service. The seller was on point knew exactly what I needed from the information I provided. Any clarification that was needed she made sure to communicate in order to complete my request for resume and cover letter to be professional and on time.

:

Thank you Kim

:

She was quick to respond and very professional. I was not expecting a resume like this. It is very professional, detailed, yet not too long. My only regret is waiting as long as I did to have this done.




No comments:

Post a Comment