Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Provide A Professional Resume Writing Service











About:

Please message me in Fiverr prior to placing your order. Many resumes require a custom quote or additional gigs. I want you to get the BEST available package for your needs
  •  Professional Resume Writing Services
  •  Cover Letter Writing




What the Seller needs to start the work
  • I need a copy of your existing CV plus any new details you may have.
  • I will need some information on any achievements you want me to communicate to your readeI'll Provide your CV template Output :



    • CMYK Color Mode;
    • 300dpi Print Ready (★best print quality★) ;
    • Free Fonts;
    • JPEG, Print ready PDF, Editable Source file in Word or Photoshop.



    Please:



    • Please Order ★VIP★ for More Pages
    • This is not CV Writing, It's CV Design only


    I love design and also making my customers happy.



    Inbox me for any requests and I will reply you as soon as possible.



    Thanks

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment