Monday, February 17, 2020

Conduct A Mock Job Interview With Coaching











About:

You need a mock job interview to help you get that important job?



Why hire me?
• I have several years recruitment experience in UK Government and the third sector
• I am HR qualified via the Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development (CIPD). I also have a  Diploma in Management and a Bachelor's Degree from the University of London



What will I do?

• Prepare a mock interview (via Skype) based on a specific job role or job description 

• Use common situational questions & predict likely behavioural questions from the job description
• Suggest questions for you to ask at interview
• Give voice and body language tips!

• Provide a written and oral assessment of your interview performance and simple tips to help you



************100% money back guarantee if you're not completely satisfied************



Reviews


:

Dermott has great feedback skills that encourage you to really focus how to develop and improve what you want to finely tune. I highly recommend him!

:

great listener, empathic and competent! thank you

:

Dermott was very kind to give extra time as the discussion on my practice was taking time. I would recommend the gentleman for the mock practice for sure.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment