Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Find You A New Job By Searching And Applying On Your Behalf











About:

IMPORTANT: please send me a message before placing an order.



Finding a new job can be a job in itself! There are hundreds of job boards and recruitment agencies out to register with and search through to find your perfect job, it requires a lot of time and organization. 



I will help you by doing all of this. Once I know what you are after, I will take the pain out of your search by being your virtual personal assistant, including talking to recruiters, setting up interviews and managing your calendar if necessary. I cover any level of role from entry up to executive. 
This gig can be tailored to suit your needs.



I will: 


- Review and update your resume, Cover Letter and LinkedIn 

- Set-up job alerts & apply for jobs on a daily basis 

- Register you on the most appropriate job boards

- Set up a new email for this job hunt

- Contact businesses / recruitment agencies on your behalf

- Manage your LinkedIn & email 



I have worked in HR and recruitment, and have had a lot of success supporting people in finding a new job, including placing clients with Fortune 100 companies. Because of this, I know how to make you stand out from the crowd.

Reviews


:

Highly recommended. Very professional and thorough. Every attempt and beyond was made on my behalf to fulfill my request. I will definitely use Luca again! Thank you.

:

I highly recommend this service. Lucas was great to work with and very effective. Service was exactly as described and it was so easy to work with him. Easiest amd best experience I've had in Fiver. I definitely reccomend and the money paid is worth it.

:

The communication with Luca was great. He delivered as described and I'm really pleased with the way he keeps control of the work.

:

I highly recommend. The price was worth it.

:

Absolutely great service with Luca! Helped me every step of the way and guided me through the job process.




No comments:

Post a Comment