Sunday, April 5, 2020

Provide Professional Resume Review And Job Interview Prep











About:

As a seasoned HR professional, I believe everyone has a unique professional story to tell.  I'm here to help you tell that story in the best way possible.  You'll receive straight forward, succinct, and specific feedback to help you land your next job, promotion, or new opportunity.  What you'll receive with my services:



* Resume review & feedback

* Full length mock interview with HR feedback

* Job search optimization details



I have a vast array of experience in reviewing resumes, interviewing candidates, and providing HR expertise for those in the workplace across multiple industries.



Let me help you shine in the eyes of recruiters to get your foot in the door and to make a memorable experience to the hiring teams responsible for bringing on new leaders in their organization.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment