Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Give Data Science Career Advice











About:

I am here to assist you in developing a data science career by giving advices to;



  • develop your career in data science as a senior
  • start as a junior data scientist
  • make a transition to this field (from software dev., statistics, math or non technical fields like marketing/business administration etc.)
  • find your ideal career path
  • get the right education
  • learn about job applications & interviews


I have been working as a data scientist for 7 years. My industrial and academical backgroud (startups, corporate, freelance, MSc on data science, datathons/hackathons) enabled me to develop data intensive products that reached 50M+ people. I am very familiar with technical concepts like machine learning, AI, NLP, predictive & prescriptive analytics, big data, visualization.. etc, and also finding innovative actionable insights and presenting to C-level managers



Basic package will include general and creative advices that will speed up your career development in a smarter way. Standart and premium package will help you get answers to your custom questions and practical feedback on your resume/linkedin. We can arrange a mock interview too.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The resulting product was beyond expectations. I would recommend everyone to consider working with him.

Seller's Response:

Glad to work with, thank you.

:

Thank you, Mr. Mericbrk, your advice is VERY helpful. I feel so luck to find you.

:

You're welcome. Glad to work with you

:

They were helpful, and helped me develop a strategy to develop my career. Their advice was individualized, and took into account my past experience and current interests.




No comments:

Post a Comment