Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Help You Make More Money By Helping You Get A New Job











About:

I'm a professional Management Consultant working in Big 4 in NYC for 5+ years. I'm an expert at helping others advance their careers and get jobs. Scope of gig:



Option A - Career coaching guidance: 15 minutes 1-on-1 coaching over audio or video. During this 15 minute session, we could cover any of the following:
  • You tell me about your situation 
  • I ask questions and/or provide you with my recommendations
  • I help you prepare for your interviews 
  • I talk you through your options 
  • I answer your questions  


OR 



Option B - Resume review and feedback: 

  • You send me your resume
  • I give you my feedback - this feedback is practical, actionable and will help you get a job or make promotion. I might also ask you questions as part of the feedback to get you to further refine and enhance your resume. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment