Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Handmade Business Growth Management











About:

When it comes to handmade business, it is of vital importance to not only create a great product but also to source enough resources to keep the business going, which means that you need to make a revenue.

And let me say it for you - who do have all the resources to manage the marketing & sales when one wants to focus on the product, innovation and strategy to make your side handmade business profitable enough to pay your bills?

  • Make your handmade business more profitable.
  • Less work with higher revenue. 
  • That is what are all artisans interested in.


What makes me qualified to give you any advice?

In recent two years, I have managed to grow an entire artisan marketplace in a very saturated Czech market. I have built a small and empty website to a marketplace with over 5 000 products and over 150 sellers. My daily job is a growth manager who helps artisans to sell more for higher revenue. You can see my work at Atelier.cz.

In past years, I have been myself into handmade business as well, selling bee wax products I made myself to fund my side project.

We are helping over 150 handmade sellers with my team. 

You can be the next, but with a boutique care experience.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment