Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Coach You To Get A High Paying Job











About:

When working with me, we will be focusing on your individual goals, strengths and analyze opportunities and companies that are fitting in the identified short and long term strategy. 



  • We will be building a strong application profile that includes an outstanding CV and LinkedIn presence. 
  • Touching base on the key steps of the application process, such as where to find opportunities, how to apply efficiently, what it takes to build a winner mindset when approaching an interview as well as the preparation for the actual interviews + follow ups.
  • The final part is the negotiation of your compensation package where we will leave no stone unturned. Negotiating your salary shows an employer that you know your value.



As we will be focusing on the most reputable companies, excelling in each of these steps WILL make companies want you and be chasing you instead of you running after them.



If you make the positive decision and decide to work with me, I am offering you my passion and motivation to make you the best version of yourself possible.



Ready to get started? Feel free to shoot me a message before booking!

Reviews


:

I have reached out to Zack as I am currently interviewing for mid level sales jobs at top IT companies. Simply put: Zack enlightened me and I have gotten so much value and confidence out of the 1:1 call with this coach! We went through my resume (I appreciate the honesty) and have learned how to present myself more capable when in reality I dont really have much sales experience. The rest of the call was more about insider tips regarding the interviewing process. Overall I felt very optimistic and motivated after the call and would absolutely recommend Zack.

:

I loved working with Zack, and was really impressed by his ability to understand experiences from different industries and connect the dots when refreshing my resume and applying for new job. We discussed variety of scenarios how I can position myself better on job market, and I found his insights very useful. He took time to discuss my concerns and was available throughout the process. Absolutely recommending!

:

Quick and easy communication, great input for my CV and future letters of motivation! Timely delivery, also provided a sense of direction where I should focus my energy. We agreed to stay in touch so Zack could coach me for interviews and salary negotiations later. Would recommend 10/10!

:

Recently I have been let go by my employer and after 3 years I am back this whole searching a job thing. I was interested in learning about how to find a new field that is really for me. Zack helped me to create a vision in terms of my strenghts and priorities and we have identified 9-10 companies I would absolutely love working for. Can't tell much about his mock interview skills yet. In general the coach have exceeded my expectations. Thanks again

:

I've always faced some difficulties with job interviews and positioning my skills to companies, and after coming across Zack's promotion I decided to give it a try. What I appreciated most about Zack was his quick responsiveness and the focus he placed on me. Never condescending with his tone, we went through my background and my current documentation to see what could be improved. What I am happiest about is my brand new CV and the new confidence! Thank you again Zack and all the best with your new Canadian life!




No comments:

Post a Comment