Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Provide Executive Job Search











About:

THIS SERVICE IS FOR BUSY EXECUTIVES WHO NEED HELP WITH JOB SEARCH



As you probably know, job searching is a full-time job in itself. It takes time to not only search for positions that match your skill set but it is also time consuming tailoring your cover letter and resume for each position. If you are already working and are looking for a new position-this is especially difficult to manage. This is where I come in.



For this gig, I will do all this hard work for you. I will be your executive assistant and will not only conduct research and identify suitable positions in the city (or cities) you want to work but I will also customize resumes and cover letters for each position. This will be achieved by me conducting research and sending you a list of suitable jobs. You will then select 5 jobs which you want to pursue and I will customize applications for each of these 5 positions (5 resumes and 5 cover letters).



Note: Please email if you want to increase application output or if you have any questions about this service.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Selena listened to my needs and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with the end products. She asked thoughtful questions and was VERY helpful!

:

It has been a pleasure working with you Craig. Thank you for your kind feedback.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment