Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Offer Sales Career Coaching











About:

If you are looking to level up your sales career, earn more money, get a remote sales role, or even get your first sales role I can help. I have worked with sales leaders, recruiters, and executives at some of the largest Fortune 500 companies to startups. I know what they are looking for and how to stand out from the crowd. Even if you don't have a degree you can excel in sales. 



I will help with interview preparation and full resume review and suggestions. I can even leverage my connections to help you land a coveted interview at some of the best sales organizations in the world. 



If you are a BDR and looking to move into a full AE role -  Reach out. 

If you are working in an office and want to get a Remote Role - Reach out. 

If you are looking to get into a Sales Role - Reach out.  

If you want to earn more money - Reach out. 

If you want to move into leadership - Reach out. 

If you are failing at your current Job Search and need some help - Reach out. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment