Friday, May 1, 2020

Be Your Life Purpose Or Leadership Coach Accountability











About:

CONTACT ME TO SCHEDULE A FREE DISCOVERY SESSION



It's safe to be small. It’s time to say no to mediocrity and YES to bravely creating joyful abundance. 



I am a professional certified coach with more than 10 years experience.  I coach people how to get from where they are to where they want to go. I specialize in 1st time executives, leaders, managers and supervisors.



I hold a sacred space for you to create your future from where you are now. I ask empowering open-ended questions to pull out the wants and desires that already lie within you.



All conversations are confidential. Sometimes, we just need someone to keep us accountable to the commitments we make. I can be your accountability partner.

  • Confidential
  • Affordable
  • Virtual
  • Energy Leadership
  • Emotional Intelligence
  • Transactional Analysis Practitioner
  • Executive Leadership Advanced degree
  • Leadership Trainer
  • Change Agent
  • Keynote speaker
  • Developer of P.I.E.S


As a Personal and Executive Coach, I specialize in helping people uncover and become their best selves. Through patient and consistent encouragement, as well as insightful observations, I allow clients to let their own inner lights shine boldly and brightly.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment