Saturday, May 2, 2020

Provide Outplacement Services For Your Small Business











About:

If your firm would like to offer outplacement services to your staff and you're not sure if you can afford it, please consider my customized and economical outplacement packages for small businesses. I can craft a package that meets the needs of your staff and budget. My goal is to help others as simply as possible. Through my coaching platform and resources available, this is possible! You must reach out to me before ordering to set up this customized service. Thank you!



Ideas to Help Your Staff Include: 

  • Coaching Sessions
  • Resume Coaching 
  • LinkedIn Profile Coaching
  • Cover Letter Coaching
  • Mock Interviews & Coaching
  • Free Courses


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment