Thursday, December 10, 2020

Answer Your Questions About Being A Pilot











About:

Hi,



I'm a 37 years old pilot from Israel, currently living in California. 

Flying is my passion since i remember myself.

My flying career started when i was 11 years old, i got my first computer with Microsoft flight simulator...

Today i have more than 10,000 Flight Hours!

When i became 18 i got accepted to the Israeli Air force flight academy. 

I finished the course as a fighter pilot. 

I flew F-16 A/B and Beechcraft Kingair B200 for various air force operations. I promoted to Captain and flight instructor. 

After my army service I joined the Israeli airline "EL AL", and flew as a Boeing 737-700/800/900 as a first officer, Boeing 767 first officer, and promoted to Captain at 2018. 



I will love to share with you my experience as a pilot and answer all your questions!!!



*** Please note: My career and experience is NOT from flying in the United States. (Although i did flew to Boston with the 767 many times..) If you have specific questions regarding USA/ FAA regulations/ procedures- i might not be able to help... ***



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super friendly! Really able to speak on the topics I had asked for! Super experienced and communicative!

:

Thank you very much, It was a great conversation and I was happy to help and answer your questions. I hope to see you in the air soon! Thank you & good luck!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment