Friday, December 11, 2020

Be Your Podcast Coach And Consult You On Starting A Podcast











About:

Podcasting is 17 years old and just now gaining popularity. Podcasting not only gives your brand credibility, it also allows you to stand out from your competition and attract a new audience and community. The best part of about podcast is that ANYONE can start a show in order to showcase their interests, hobbies whatever you are passionate about.

These special coaching packages will be enable me to teach you how to start, record and submit your podcast to iTunes, Spotify, and Google Play Podcasts.

We will cover: 1) What type of equipment you will need 2) Where to host your podcast 3) How to record an episode 4) Cover Art

In Gold and Platinum packages we will spend more time and take a deeper dive into launching and marketing your show. We'll cover things like: 1) Where to find guests for your show 2) How to market your show 3) How to be a quest on other shows to promote your show

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sebastian was phenomenal. He's crazy energetic... and being in a call with him, it's completely contagious. I had a great time. He's incredibly knowledgable and was able to answer all of my questions and then some... lots of added value. He's fun and funny and extremely personable. Immediately, you feel he is interested and invested in you, your podcast and your ideas... and he offers a great deal of advice. I am extremely glad to have had the coaching with him. I'll definitely book again. And I can't recommend him enough to anyone with questions about their podcast. Thanks so much again, Sebastian!!

:

THANK YOU so much for the kind words! You are awesome and it was my pleasure to work with you!!

:

Sebastian has incredible energy, is extremely knowledgeable about the entire process of podcasting, he knows all about the technology you need, the strategy you need, and whatever question you have, no matter how big or small, he can answer it. I was blown away with the value Sebastian provided to me as I was starting my podcast. Having an experienced professional walk you through all the ins and outs so you can get started on the right foot is invaluable. I would have never been able to figure all this out on my own. Not only did Sebastian help me start but he helped me uplevel the quality of my podcast.

:

I am really excited that we did that call because you opened my eyes to a few things I didn't even think of. I'm excited to get the Podcast rocking.

:

Wow.. super quick to respond and he provided a ton of value -- much more than I had expected... He overdelivered!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment