Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Provide A Job Mock Interview











About:

   As an operations manager with 10 years of experience, I can provide an excellent mock interview to prepare you for the real interview.



gig includes:



mock light-

30 min mock with 10-15 simple questions to give you a practice round before the real 

job interviews. 

Questions can be provided by me or I can use your own list of questions



mock pro-

1 hour more intensive mock interview with behavioral questions in your job field



mock expert-

1 hour pro interview + resume analysis



Thanks for choosing my services...



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is a nice guys good explanation

:

Very helpful, had some good insights, would recommend for others

:

Lev was really easy to work with. Great communication. Rational guy, expressed things in a clear way. Thanks again!

:

Thanks very much, was my pleasure to be of help on your project.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment