Monday, December 7, 2020

Give You A Comprehensive Career Coaching











About:

Feeling stuck when applying your job? Getting rejected from every single job application you sent?



Worry not, I'm here to help you land that job you have been dreaming of and to fully realize YOUR POTENTIAL in your career!



With my extensive experience and knowledge as a recruiter, you can expect the answers to these following questions that has been lingering in your frustrated mind:



• Career Plan Discussion: How can I utilize my experience and skill to develop a fulfilling career in the future? What are the skill gaps I need to catch up to become competitive among other candidates?



• Resume and Cover Letter review: What went wrong with my Resume and Cover Letter? How to get hiring managers to notice my resume and cover letter? 



• LinkedIn Magic: How do I get people to view my LinkedIn page? What are the potentials of having a LinkedIn account?



• Interview Session: What are the do's and dont's during an interview? How to prepare for an interview? What to do after an interview? How do I know if I aced the interview?



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment