Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Professionally Facilitate Online Mock Interviews











About:

Thank you for choosing my gig!



Congratulations on your decision to invest in your future self by seeking expert help as you prepare for that interview. 

With over 8 years of experience in staff recruitment, interviewing, and training in multiple countries, I believe that by now I am able to accurately identify a prepared candidate versus and unprepared one. In addition, I also have great knowledge of the different levels of questions that are posed, their intents, and the expected responses. With this knowledge, I am able to coach you and to ensure that you are prepared and able to anticipate a variety of questions, to which you can confidently provide a response. 



Benefit from:



✔️Mock interviews- online

✔️Interactive and relevant critique

✔️Relevant interview questions and ideal responses

✔️Resume review and formatting

✔️Online presence review

✔️General advice and tips for interview success



Remember, if you fail to prepare, you have prepared to fail. 



Don't Delay!  Let me help you to prepare today! 



All available to you within 48 hours of ordering or within 24 hours at a special rate!



Please message me before placing an order. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment