Friday, December 4, 2020

Be Your Sales Guru Coach To Grow Your Business Online











About:

Overwhelmed with how to grow your business online?



Whether you have just started, or you've been at this for a while, I know how crazy the online space can feel.



Getting more sales online requires a plan, a strategy. Theres SO much information out there and it's hard to know where to even begin. 



I'm a results-driven expert strategist, passionate about growing l businesses online. 



With 12 years of corporate sales and business development behind me, you are in safe hands.



A Sales Strategist with a background working for Top 100 companies and FTSE 250 Businesses. 



I know how to sell, build brands online, craft strategies that WORK and help guide you towards making more money online and winning more business. 



I have had tens of THOUSANDS spent on my training and development, having been flown around the world multiple times, and years of experience with strategy and implementation.



What's included?



Kick off call where we get clear on the areas of focus

Expert business and sales coaching

Action plan & step by step guidance 



I'm here to support your business growth, send me a message and let's get you the results you deserve.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Rachel was very knowledgable, supportive and encouraging, and had some excellent quick-to-implement tips!

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much for the feedback Jonathan! Looking forward to hearing your progress I have no doubt you’re going to smash it !

:

She’s amazing! 100% recommended.

:

Had a wonderful experience, hope to work together again 🙏

:


No comments:

Post a Comment