Monday, December 7, 2020

Help You Ace Amazon Job Interviews











About:

I have interviewed with and got job offers from :



  • Amazon - Munich, Germany,
  • Zalando - Berlin, Germany,
  • Flipkart - Bangalore, India. 


and many more.



In Amazon, I went through 7 rounds of phone/skype interview before being called to their German HQ in Munich. There, I had a full day of interviews, followed by interview with the German CFO. 



Why I can prepare you better? 





  1. Worked for some of the top brands in the world - Amazon, Zalando, Flipkart, HP, AMD. 
  2. I have interviewed across cultures: India, Singapore and Germany
  3. More than 12 years of experience across business and finance,
  4. Hiring manager experience, so I know what the companies are looking for in you. 


The highlight for me was my last job, where the German CEO directly contracted me and hired me for the job - NO Traditional Interview Process



On 27th May,20, I conducted a career webinar. It had 400+ registrations and 190+ attendees





Linked In profile
https://www.linkedin.com/in/arun-germany/





I am not learning interview techniques from internet and teaching them to you. In my process, I share techniques which are practical and work in real interview situations. 







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment