Friday, December 4, 2020

Coach You On Asana











About:

I am a certified pro Asana Consultant both in french and english. I have been working on it for four years now and I have deployed it in small and large international companies in Europe, Canada, Australia, etc. I will actively bring all my expertise to your needs to achieve yours goals.



How I work : 



  1. Define your needs
  2. Design a custom action plan
  3. Implement the program 
  4. Train and grow your team into appropriate working habits
  5. Maintain or optimise the solution rolled out 


I'm flexible and solution-oriented. Let's start working together !

Reviews


:

I must admit I was clueless in terms of what I needed to create a well thought out Customer Journey Plan on Asana so all team members knew their role and what to do. Not only did Renaud take the time to listen to what I needed, he also spent time reviewing it with me to ensure it was correct and then best of us, showing me how to implement this to my team. I would highly recommend him and would definitely use him again. THANK YOU.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment