Sunday, December 6, 2020

Coach You On The Technical Career Path To Get Hired In A Top Tech Company











About:

Why me?

  1. Level One seller on Fiverr demonstrating my experience and expertise
  2. I am working in one of the Tech Giants in the Artificial Intelligence domain and have interviewed with Amazon, Google, Microsoft, and a couple of startups in the past.



During my university, I never knew what top companies look for in an individual. After some serious counseling, I got to know exactly what I had to do to stand out from the rest of the crowd.



If you are studying in a university, then my advice can have a life-changing impact on your tech career path. If you are looking for entry-level jobs in a software company then also I can help you.

However, I cannot help experienced people as my advice won't be applicable to them.



I will guide you on what skills to develop, how to start with CP, DSA, open source contributions, projects to build, tech stack to learn, what recruiters look for in a CV, how to get internships/research internships, hackathons, what subjects to focus on during your curriculum, and much more!

I will also clear any of your personal doubts that you have.



Note: Pl ping me before ordering to confirm as I am mostly occupied with my full time job.

Reviews


:

Words can express my experience with this guy ! He’s exceptionally knowledgeable & was so patient with my plethora of questions . It was a productive session where I was able to make one of the most difficult and important decision of my life . Thankyou Rajan I’ll definitely be reaching out to you for further mentoring till I have reached my goal

:

It was really helpful for me to review my resume with a professional developer and to get his opinion. He gave me some important tips for interview preparation as well I highly recommend working with him :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment