Friday, December 11, 2020

Mentor Your Entire Presentation











About:

Everyone has their own days. Most of us often get the chance to present our most valuable effort in front of prestigious people. At that moment, we feel the necessity of experts.



I am a presentation expert. I am doing this for a long time here. You can check my profile to be sure. Before, I only designed the presentation but most of the clients don't recognize why they really need it! So, I told them to brief the background story of the requirements. I analyzed those data & designed PowerPoints for them. They appreciated those output more than I expected.



In this gig, I am offering a complete mentorship package for your presentation. All you need to tell me why & what you are trying to do. Then I will analyze your requirements, make a demo for your initial feedback. Therefore, design & customize the presentation (Video if needed).



Your Benefits:

-Great Value for Money.

-A creative seller.

-Creative realization, creative ideas, and visualization of your content.

-On-time delivery.



N.B. Don't order first. Please message me & ask about the context and content. If I catch you on the same page, then we can proceed further. I don't wanna degrade my rating.

Reviews


:

A great service

:

He was very patient with me as I have very little knowledge of Powerpoint presentations. He did a wonderful job, will recommend.

:

This is the 2nd time I've worked with Farabia. Excellent job - we will do some more work, and I will recommend you to my business friends about your top work quality.

:

Acceptable

:

Great job good programmer to work with




No comments:

Post a Comment