Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Be Your Life Coach And Expand Your Potential And Goals











About:

Hello! My name is Sathish Chandrasekaran. I am an Organizational Development and Leadership Performance Coach. I work with Business Leadership Team, Entrepreneurs, Freelancers, Management Professionals and Experienced Professionals (Sabbatical) in co-creative and collaborative ways to help them achieve superior performance. We work together in exploring possibilities and finding solution to the organizational challenges and individual performance problems.

What coaching is NOT!

It is not psychotherapy, counselling, mentoring or other support profession. I will not share my experience, I will not tell you what you do and what you shouldn't do. Because no one know you better than yourself! It is about you and your agenda! So why should you sign me in?

Why coaching?

We will be engaging in a unique model where we participate in a trusting, transparent and honest exploration through a self-reflective conversation with your coach. Our conversations will dwell deeper into oneself and offer different perspectives. The challenges are identified by you, the solutions are designed by you. You have all the creative powers inside you to design the perfect solution. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment