Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Help You Jump Start Your Acting Career











About:

Are you new to the biz? Trying to figure out managers, agents, headshots and CD workshops? I’ve got you covered! I’ve worked in film & television, on-camera and off for more than 20 years. PLUS I’m a certified life and success coach - I can help kick your acting career into high gear!



We can review your website, IMDB Profile, headshots and resume and more. I can guide you to the right workshops, agents and managers and tell you the next steps you need to get your career going. 



Get advice from a WORKING ACTOR. I'll give you the BEST advice specific to YOU based on our discussion.



Sessions are via  phone or Skype. Once you order the gig you will be sent a link to my calendar to book your spot and details of how to connect. If you miss your scheduled time I will mark the gig delivered since I reserve that time for you. Order now and lets get your career rocking!



You can try to work it out on your own or you can talk with an expert to coach you and give you the advice to get exactly what you are looking for! 



Shopping around? Don't forget to ❤️ favorite this gig for later! Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

great

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment