Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Provide Professional Resume, Cover Letter, Or Email Editing











About:

Are you looking for a job? Looking to put your best foot forward? If you answered yes, then Dan is the man for you!



I have been reviewing resumes, cover letters, and professional emails for years. 



I have a passion for giving a great review and going above and beyond to help others professionally. 



Based on the package you select, I will give an increasingly customized and personal review on any professional document you are preparing.



Based on the package, I will:

-Check the work for writing mechanics

-Ensure strong sentences are used

-Help with proper formatting

-Work with you to make sure you are sharing the most relevant information

-Provide my perspective and experience from thousands of professional interactions

Reviews


:

Very professional and extremely helpful. I feel Dan went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with the deliverable.

:

This seller has amazing skills and communication! I would definitely do business with him again!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment