Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Provide Bilingual Life Coaching In English And Chinese











About:

Do you want to gain clarity and priority in your life, do you want to make some changes in life but don’t know how? Do you want to better manage your stress and improve your relationships? Have you ever thought of your life purpose and whether what you do is aligning with it? 

I have gone through many complex situations in my life including serious health issues, relationship challenges with intimate ones, and career pathways selections. All these experiences have urged me to seek better ways of managing my life and different mindset to break through difficulties. Eventually I became a certified Life Coach and teach mindfulness to help people quiet their mind and move forward. 

I will listen to you attentively with compassion and no judgement. Then we will work together as a team to achieve the results. I will design the tools + powerful questions you need for your long-awaited breakthrough. We will explore and understand what bothers you, set up goals and explore some different strategies that will serve you goal. 

I am happy to customise a package that will suit you. Are you ready to gain the clarity and change you've been seeking? Let's connect!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment