Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Optimize And Design Your Resume Or Cover Letter











About:

Get your dream job with a resume and cover letter that goes above and beyond to captivate your future employer!


I've been designing resumes, cover letters, business cards, letterheads and stationary kits for almost a decade. And for both corporate and creative industry clients! I believe a resume & cover letter is your first impression and in order to stand out, you must make sure it looks sharp, appropriate and memorable!


Don’t know how? That’s where I come in! Just send me your raw text in any format and I will do the rest!


What I Offer:


Clean and professional resume & cover letter design

Rewrites/optimization
Quality service and professionalism
Quick communication & replies as we work on your project
100% Satisfaction Guarantee or Your Money Back!


You Get:


A stunningly designed resume and cover letter
1-day delivery available (You need it ASAP? I got you!)
Stunning designs
Unlimited revisions!


Don't forget to check the extras I offer if you feel like my basic package doesn't include something you need or want. Also, don't hesitate to ask me for something else if you can't find it here.


Impress your hiring manager and walk into your interview like a boss!



ORDER NOW! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment