Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Develop Top Class Business Profile For Linkedin











About:

Do you know that there are 20 Million Jobs posted on LinkedIn - And millions of business leads. 

Do you know that Recruiters now prefer to search candidates using LinkedIn Search Feature.

And Fortune 500 companies use LinkedIn as well as SMEs for Business Promotion. 

Employers are also increasingly using LinkedIn for job posting. They also prefer to identify candidates through LinkedIn profiles.

1.       I can revamp your LinkedIn Profile so that it starts appearing in LinkedIn Search.

2.       I will find appropriate Industry Keywords for your Headline.

3.       I will provide you ideas so that you could re-write your About section.

4.       I will work with you to develop a content strategy with searchable hashtags.

I am a social media enthusiast. I have taught Social Media Marketing at University level. Have conducted training and coaching on LinkedIn Profile Revamping.  

Ultimately, my aim is to help you succeed!

Share your LinkedIn profile for review. Write to me NOW! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment