Friday, February 7, 2020

Provide Professional Resume Writing Services











About:

I am a Certified Resume Writer - 99.5% of my clients have successfully gotten job placements through my Professional resume writing service.


Ever heard of the 10 second rule?. This theory proposes that if an individual is to be impressed by anything, it would be evident in the first 10 seconds of contact. As a senior HR personnel and role development manager in top organizations, I have understood and applied this rule in various settings.


My broad experience in human resource management has enabled me gain an in-depth knowledge of industry-specific requirements across a vast range of disciplines an expertly craft over 15,000 resumes for individuals ranging from entry level job seekers to multi-level professionals to C level executives and receive commendations and referrals.


I will help you achieve your dream job placement by giving you a complete RESUME, COVER LETTER overhaul while infusing it with industry related keywords.


Benefits of ordering my GIG:

  • Good content, great formatting and design
  • Resume and Cover letter in editable format
  • Powerful executive summary
  • Excellent In-Service communications
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment