Thursday, August 20, 2020

Provide You With Career Coaching











About:

Why should we work together?



1.  I specialize in career coaching for people who want to change their career, or, go for promotion within their organisations.

2.  I love working with people who are interesting and want to succeed in their goals and plans.



I will provide you with the following:

  • the tools and know-how you need to advance your career and in the way you want
  • a service that is excellent because you will get one that goes above and beyond the ordinary
  • focus and clarity to execute your plans


This service is also for those who want to change from employee to self-employed, in their own business, a contractor or, freelancer, in the expert profession or occupation.



I DO NOT offer a recruitment service.



If you have any questions please contact me before signing up.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment