Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Create A Professional Online Resume











About:

An online resume, also referred to as a professional portfolio, is an effective way to stand out from your competitors. Especially in this job market. If you are interested in my service, please be aware of what you are getting. ✔ Your Full Name on the site ✔ An Automated Sign Up Form ✔ I will list up to 6 skills you have [30 words each] ✔ I will add a short bio [200 words] ✔ I will add up to 3 previous work experiences to the site [200 words] ✔ Pictured Background [provided by you] ✔ Responsive Layout [Website will work on most mobile phones] ✔ Small social media bar on the bottom ☁Be aware, the layout will remain the same because it has been proven and tested to convert. Remember, when it comes to user experience, we are the experts. We are here to get you hired. ☁Lastly, I am not responsible for uploading your files to your server. The reason I can offer such a professional landing page, with an array of features, is by only focusing on the programming. Everyone has a different hosting company and it could get complicated. I'd advise to ask a web savvy friend for a favor. Thank you for your interest, I hope to do business soon.

Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment