Monday, February 3, 2020

Help You Ace Your Next Job Interview











About:

The adage is true: You do only get ONE chance to make a first impression.

Your resume has gotten you a job interview, now the pressure is on you to shine!



Let my 15 years as an executive recruiter help you to prepare for your next job interview.



Basic Package – The Associate

In the Associate package after receiving your resume, you and I will conduct a 30-minute phone interview after which I will provide you with a one-page assessment complete with things you’re doing right and recommendations for improvement.  



Standard Package – The Manager

In the Manager package we meet for a 30-minute video interview. Afterwards you will receive my one-page assessment summarizing your strengths and areas for improvement. In addition, my assessment will include feedback on visual aspects such as body language, presence, and style.



Premium Package – The Executive

The Executive Package includes a 60-minute video interview, written assessment, presentation pointers as well as a access to the video file and audio transcript for playback and review.

 

I’m happy to answer any questions you may have prior to booking. I look forward to working together!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment