Friday, February 14, 2020

Find 10 Online Jobs For You As Your Job Hunter











About:

I will be your job hunter to find work-from-home (remote) jobs for you to consider applying. I will find job openings that are either full time, part time, or contract. Must be at least 18 years old. I have seen many online jobs in social media mgmt., online mktg., writing, and health fields. There are, however, online jobs in a variety of other fields. These are mostly USA-based jobs and may require you to be a citizen. If you need a job opening outside of the USA, it will cost an extra $10 (see my gig extra).



The jobs will offer pay by annual salary or pay per week, month, or project. I will do my best to find job openings offering benefits. I can’t guarantee that all openings will have these. *If you need job options that guarantee pay $40k+up,  see my other gig  “$40k+ Remote” job hunter.



My service is to only search for online jobs for you to consider and apply to. I am not your representative nor contact the employer on your behalf. I will provide you with a job list of 5, 10, or 15 openings as my deliverables to you.  I can’t guarantee that the job openings will match perfectly what you desire, but will do my best to provide a good match.

Reviews


:

Thank you so much :) I'll order again

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment