Monday, February 17, 2020

Rewrite And Create, Resumes And Cover Letters











About:

PLEASE READ: Kindly, contact me first before you avail my services to check my availability :D 



Don't know where to start? Not sure how to create a cover letter or Resume? Are you just a  simple and fresh graduate who doesn't have a clue at all? 



My name is Phoebe and I am here to serve you! I know the struggle of researching and spend endless hours just to create a resume or a cover letter. I create cover letters based on your personality and credentials to make sure it sounds legit and not copied from the internet. 



Please do message me so that we can speak about details. I will email or message your questions to personalize your letter and resume. Please message me anytime. It is my goal to exceed my client's expectations. Hope to work with you soon!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

outstanding will buy again

Seller's Response:

He is very well to work with. This is the 2nd time I've worked with him. Would love to work with him again!

:

excellent services, good communication will order again for sure

:

He was very understanding and very pleasant to work with. Thank you for using my services. Would be happy to work with you again. :) Have a great day!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment