About:
Why should we work together?- I was hiring lead for my team during my previous job. I had to analyze 100+ applications and evaluate candidates by doing a series of tests.
- I worked with innovation teams from Fortune 500 companies. Some of my previous clients include Novartis, ING, GE, Telkom & Ab Inbev.
- Some of the projects I did included setting up innovation teams and screening internal applications.
- I'd love to help you get the job you're aiming for!
What a premium package will include:
- I will review your CV and cover letter and highlight what needs to be improved and how to communicate better your experiences.
- We will analyze your target company and I'll show you how to tailor your message to them, what kind of skills they're looking for and what they might ask you.
- 2 coaching calls of 1 hour each where you have the chance to show me your progress and receive more rounds of feedback. During the calls, I will also share with you relevant material that will increase your chances of success.
If you have specific needs, please contact me before ordering.
Otherwise, click on Continue and let's work together!
Reviews
: : : : :

No comments:
Post a Comment