Friday, March 27, 2020

Help You Negotiate Your Salary











About:

I will tell you how to negotiate your Salary

I will tell you how you will get the best deal

I will protect your interests

We will devise a negotiating strategy

We will set your bottom line

If you are applying for a salary increase because it is time, it is fair, you are being promoted, you are transferring to another department, you are transferring to another branch or you are being transferred to another country, then you need to negotiate hard.

I will tell you what information to get together

I will challenge you into thinking hard about what you are doing and what you are asking for

I bring a new eye, a fresh perspective, an independent view and I have no emotional baggage

We will include all possible benefits in the negotiation

I will send you my 57 Point Salary Negotiations Planner to help you think about your Salary Requirements, and to give us the  information so we can get the best possible salary and benefits for you

We will work together until the matter is settled

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment