Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Career Coaching Resumes And Interview Prep











About:

With over fourteen years in career education, employer relations,  recruitment and job placement, I have been afforded the opportunity to have a vast overview of what is required for individuals to be competitive in today's job market.



As a general philosophy, I address each person individually so that I can help meet their specific needs and goals. I listen to their thoughts, work with them to pave new opportunities, and guide and support them in developing a successful career path. In this way, I serve as a coach, mentor and knowledgeable resource that works to maximize each individual’s potential for a successful future.



I provide: 



1. Understanding why companies make candidates take assessments when applying to a job

2. Career research tips and Career planning

3. Resume and cover letter writing and edits

4. Interview perpetration and mock interviews - Master behavioral interview questions!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment